This is something I did for my Goddaughter's easel that she has in her room. She is a huge fan of Elmo and I figured I would do her something she would love! It is 17 1/4 in. and I jus think its darling!
Hello, My name is Latoyachere,and welcome to my blog! I am a working mother of four and "Honey Dear" to a man who has also been my best friend for 11 years. I have been enjoying almost every kind of craft you can think of. I love making cards,scrapbook layouts and all sorts of handmade gifts. Every kind of craft is enjoyable to me, whether its sewing or my absolute favorite right now Cricut Expression, scrapbooking and decorating. I am just starting out in this business and already I am overwhelmed at all the possibilities that can be created. I would LOVE to share with you and others the many many ways crafting can be easy, fun and an inexpensive enjoyable hobby. I hope you have a good time here!! Follow me as well!!
* Animal Kingdom
* Disney Happily Ever After
* Disneys Hannah Montana
* Disneys Mickey and Friends
* Disneys Mickey Font
* Disneys Pixar Cars
* Disneys Pooh and Friends
* Disneys Pooh Font * Disney's Tinkerbell
* Doodlecharms* Doodletype
* Elmo's Party
* George and Basic Shapes
* Going Places * Hello Kitty Font
* New Arival
* SpongeBob SquarePants
* Opposites Attract * Old West
* Plantin Schoolbook
* Snow Friends * Sesame Street Font
* Sesame Street Friends
* SpongeBob Square Pants * Storybook Font
* Stretch Your Imagination * Sweet Treats
* Tags, Bags, Boxes and More * Winter Woodland * When It's Cold Outside
* Indie Art .................aye who can count all of them......